Marketing Manager, Institute of Risk Management (IRM)
Salary: £30-£40,000 (DOE)
Full-time, permanent: basic hours of work are 35 hours per week.
Apply by sending a cover letter and CV to Victoria.Robinson@theirm.org
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To design and implement creative marketing strategies, projects and initiatives to promote the products and services of the IRM.
Delivering on the IRM’s revenue and growth targets, for qualifications, training and membership, both on and offline.
Devise marketing plans and strategies for the identification of new business opportunities, strategies to launch new products and analyses of the outcome of new product development.
Head of Marketing and Communications
- Support the Heads of Departments in planning and implementing specific marketing strategies and campaigns and activities to promote IRM training courses, membership and qualifications
- Plan and implement creative marketing campaigns that will grow income for IRM membership, qualifications and training; providing analysis on the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Analyse membership/customer data to target relevant sectors and tailor communications for identified segments.
- Produce and maintain the suite of IRM marketing collateral.
- Work with the Head of Communications/Web and Content Manager to review and update website improvements in order to drive engagement.
- Identify gaps in the IRM portfolio and spot opportunities for new commercial / marketing activities.
- Email marketing via Mailchimp / Dotmailer.
- Knowledge of SEO, Analytics/Adwords and PPC a distinct advantage.
- Experience of CSS coding / Java desirable.
Skills and experience
- Experience of planning and implementing marketing strategies and initiatives across all channels, ideally gained in an education / professional membership / education organisation or voluntary sector body.
- Experience of achieving financial targets for commercial activities.
- Good copywriting and editing skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Good IT skills: familiar with using a membership, CRM or customer database system; spreadsheets; Microsoft Office, CMS systems, Mailchimp/Dotmailer, e-surveys, etc.
- Confident in all digital channels
- Experience of managing outside agencies (design and print etc).
- Ability to work on own initiative without detailed direction.
- Good team player; able to liaise closely with internal colleagues and external customers.
- Self-motivated demonstrating drive, enthusiasm and determination.
- Experience of marketing to international markets preferred.
In the first instance please send a covering letter describing your suitability, skills and experience for this post, along with a CV to: Victoria Robinson, Head of Marketing and Communications: Victoria.email@example.com